Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Moz Grill 11845 Highway 62 N Orange, TX 77632 (409) 745-5551

In and around Southeast Texas are several of these places. They are housed in the same building as a gas station/convenience store. The double cheeseburger below while quite good was the straw that broke the camel's back. This is the one that finally drove home something I had been coming to realize. While I can certainly eat a mutipatty burger I was not enjoying them. I had got caught up in this bigger than your head eating contest. A good burger for me is all about the ratio of the of the meat to bread. One's like this is just off kilter. Single burgers for me from now on.
Fried green beans because they did not have what I really wanted. They were all right but not something I would get again unless forced to.
Some packaged carrot cake because I do like a little sweet after my meal.
Sometimes going to a place for the first time and you do no know the routine can result in not so satisfactory results. However the results are interesting enough for a return visit. Such is the the case here.






No comments: