Monday, September 8, 2008

Frey's Crawfish House

I am trying a different tack with my reviews. Instead of posting them here I want people to read them in the Lagniappe. I will however post the pictures I took with commentary while I was in the process of reviewing the restaurant. I have set up a poll to measure the response to this. Take a vote if you so desire.

Here is the link

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/18160802/285271058

Also it may be a day or two before I post again as I am in my writing reviews cycle before my deadline. Should be Thursday at the latest.

1 comment:

FLU said...

I have never been here before as I don't travel that far west too often, but the next time I am in the area I will definitely give it a try. It looks like my kind of place. I might be going to L'auberge du Lac in July so maybe I will be able to make a stop on the way there or on the way back to Baton Rouge.