Saturday, January 31, 2009

Regalia Update

A drop in visit to check out the market revealed an expanded menu for the cafe. This is something I hoped would happen. They are getting feedback and reacting to it. While I think the final menu will have a few more items on it, the menu will never be extensive. Also it will change a bit every once in awhile as Ouida likes to keep things lively. This place is more like sitting in your mother's kitchen and being feed. Nothing happens fast here as she does everything to order. Products are made fresh everyday and it shows it. As I intend to do another review in the future I will not comment on the food merely show you it Below is a new item Falafel Wrap.


Walnut Baklava

A Spinach Pie which may be a menu item for Lent. I was given a free sample











No comments: