Sunday, December 25, 2011

Novrozskys 2706 Ruth St Sulphur, LA 70665 (337) 527-0041

NOVO CHIPS Thin-sliced potatoes fried just right.   They were right about that.  Fresh chips hot from the fryer.  They were great
AKAUSHI BEEF BURGER All-natural, highest rated beef in America. Lower in cholesterol than chicken, fish or buffalo. Outstanding flavor.  Again a home run.  Everything a patty should be.  Moist and beefy flavored.  If this is healthy let me have it.  Even plain it was excellent
PEANUT BUTTER BACON BURGER With cheddar cheese. New Orleans favorite!  Strike out.  In my opinion this was just plain nasty.  As for being a new orleans favorite I had never heard of this until after I ate it here.  Soon after I read two articles that referenced it.  Maybe they are better than this one.  I will have to try if I ever get back to NO.  As for here there are a lot more delicious variations at this venue.  Try them not this one.
Posted by Picasa
Novrozskys

No comments: