Thursday, August 21, 2008

Grocery Items

Whenever I run across something new or interesting I will post it. Below is a new Butterball product. I first got it with a coupon however it is so good I just bought one without a coupon. It is really buttery like injected fried turkey and moist with that fried taste. Something different.

For this you will have to go to Wal-Mart. Several months ago I discovered it. It is in the deli department on the shelf in front of the cases. A few minutes in the oven and you get Naan like it just came out of a tandoori oven. I buy it every time I see it. It has disappeared from the hwy 14 store. I saw it once at the nelson road but I hate the arrangement of that store. This is from the hwy 171 bayou one. The only thing I can figure is that there is enough of an Indian enclave south of town and in Moss Bluff that these stores stock them. The hwy 171 store is the newest and the one I like the best. I will just have to go the extra mile to shop there. The Naan also comes in a plain version. Excuse me while I put these two items together for a great sandwich.

No comments: