Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Breakfast

A simply throw together. Mary's Kitchen Roast Beef Hash cooked crusty topped with fried sunny side eggs and bacon with my cafe au lait. The canned beef hash is from my youth and I still get it once in awhile. This may seem like a big breakfast and it is especially since I ate it at 10 am. But I just snacked in the afternoon and evening. So essentially it lasted all day. I have started using CDM (Cafe du Monde) blend for the cafe au lait. The dark roast and hefty chicory content is so much better than the Community blend



2 comments:

Celeste said...

I like CDM's coffee-to-chicory ratio, too. It's a favorite in the Vietnamese community, too. If you want maximum chicory, look for Union brand--it has the lowest coffee to chicory ratio of anything on the market.

Arthur "The Bear" Hebert said...

I have seen Union on the net. Unfortunely it would cost as much in shipping as it cost. I may take the plunge one day.