Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dairy Barn 4453 Nelson Rd (337) 478-5007

Another BB. This one for a place I love. I did the drive thru and got this Bacon Cheeseburger. Wonderful as usual.
In future I am going to try and take a picture of the burger cut in half. It looks better than my normal practice of opening it up
The only thing better than the burgers is their fried combo. Shrimp in a flour coating and catfish in a cornmeal coating as it should be. Fabulous onion rings and so so fries with some texas toast finish it up.









2 comments:

Aaron Widcamp said...

What us the difference in the one that Puerre owns and the one on Prien Lake? I know Pierre owned the one on Prien then sold it. But had things changed at all since the new guy took over? Also, why did he sell it?

Arthur "The Bear" Hebert said...

Pierre really cares about his food. He sold because the guy offered a lot of money. I have not been to the Prien Lake one since the change so I can not comment on it