Tuesday, April 27, 2010

DeAngelo's

Was in the mood for a hamburger and I remembered the excellent one gotten here by my particular friend. So I popped in. Below is the tomato basil soup which was great. Smooth tomato broth with a nice basil punch
Here it is. On the left is the pasta salad that came with it. Just as good as the last time. Next the top half that had the lettuce, balsamic dressing and tomatoes. The bottom half with the patty, caramelized onions and gorgonzola cheese with pancetta add. While the burger over all was delicious with all the flavors my addition of the pancetta made it a little on the salty side. However that did deter me from enjoying every bite. Next time I will get it with no additions.
I got a Tirimisu dessert. It is has been awhile since I got one of these and I was enjoying it so much I completely forgot to take a picture of it. As good a recommendation as I can make


No comments: