Monday, February 16, 2009

Back Yard Burger

Monday is sometimes fast food day for me. Especially if I have to straighten up the house for the lady that comes in every two weeks to clean. Yesterday I passed by loads of places with long lines. Swinging in at Wendy's I saw that the line there was long but it was short at Back Yard. plus they had a new burger. It was made with Smoked Gouda Cheese, caramelized onions and a spicy aioli mayo. It was a Kaiser roll and the Gouda had enough smoke that the bacon was not missed particularly. Not bad for a chain burger


They also had some new Backyard Dogs. This was the German and excellent. Served on a French Baguette type bun it contained a juicy thick dog with kraut, onions, tomatoes and spicy German style mustard. I like my dogs with lots of stuff and this hit the mark. Enough to go back. They also had a BLT one two. I may try that one and pick up a German. The bun was sturdy enough that you could eat it like a dog down to the last delicious bite




No comments: