Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wanchai Ferry

Over the last couple 0f months with the aid of coupons I have tried two flavors of this new Chinese meal kit. I did Sweet and Sour Chicken and just a few days ago Kung Pao Chicken. You get rice, spices, nuts, seasonings and a semi concentrate sauce in each package. You supply the chicken. I used breasts one time and skinless boneless thighs another. For something you can put together in about 15 minutes they were really decent. The Sweet and Sour came with coating mix and a nice sauce that in no way resembles that sickly sweet sauce that comes on most buffets. The kung pao had dried chiles that really gave the meal a nice kick. I think on the next try I am going to use shrimp. Seems a shame to waste such a good product on just chicken





No comments: