Monday, June 27, 2011

Crawdaddy's Kitchen 9370 Mansfield Rd. Shreveport LA, 71118 (318) 688-7532

Recently went to Shreveport with some goupons in my hand. I could not pass this one up as I like to check out places that claim to do Cajun food. Most times I am disappointed but this place was the real deal. I go their CRAWFISH SUPREME. A serving of Crawfish Cornbread topped with a generous portion of Crawfish Etouffee. The etouffee was about authentic as you could get. Smothered crawfish is the trinity with a light roux and full of flavor with just the right note of spice. The cornbread under it was great also. Full of crawfish and onions and moist and cornbready. I would get again in a heartbeat
Not so on the ONION RINGS which was a pre-fab with breading which I hate
MOMMA'S CARROT CAKE was good but I doubt that momma made it.
All in all a good experience



Crawdaddy's Kitchen


No comments: