Sunday, May 23, 2010

O' Charleys

Had a coupon. It made me explore more the menu than my usual french dip. Below is Friday's soup Clam Chowder New England style. It proved a pretty good interpretation. Creamy with soft hunks of potato and lots of clams. I would get it again
I wanted to try the Cedar Planked Tilapia but the server brought me what she heard I guess. So I ate the Salmon with my side of onion rings which amazingly she got right. Onion rings in beer batter is hard to beat and these met the bill. The salmon was seasoned with lemon pepper and was just a scouce over cooked. The thick parts were ok but the rest dry.
I got the mini trio of desserts. From left to right caramel pie with chocolate chips sans whipped cream and nuts, brownie with ice cream topped with chocolate and caramel sauce, and the cinnamon sugar donuts (cake). All were good but I love caramel so it was my favorite




No comments: