Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chili's 317 S Cities Service Hwy Sulphur, LA 70663-6405 337-625-3837

I like Chili's for certain things. Especially if I have a coupon as I had for this. Below is a new item as least for me. SWEET CORN SOUP Topped with corn and green onions. A great vegetarian option. It was lovely. Corny, sweet, and toothsome with a nice taste. I especially love the burgers here with the triple thick bacon. Below is the SOUTHERN SMOKEHOUSE BACON BURGER With maple bacon, smoked cheddar, mayo, crispy onion strings and ancho-chile BBQ sauce. If you can get your mouth around it the various flavors and textures are great. The burger is moist and flavorful. The bacon meaty with a nice smokiness along with the cheddar.
Now the reason for going there. A coupon for a BROWNIE SUNDAE Warm, rich chocolate brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge. In general I do not like most restaurant's habit of putting ice cream on every dessert. However if it is an essential part I do not mind. This one called for it. Rich thick warm chocolate brownie with warm fudge. The melting just made that much better which it was intended to do



No comments: