Monday, June 27, 2011

Burger Palace 2800 Sage Road #1100 Houston, TX 77056 (713) 877-9700

This is a Mango shake made with real mango they say. It had a pronounced mango flavor if a bit sweet. I need water to cut the sweet.
I got the Texas Cheeseburger which had Cheddar Cheese, Jalapeno, Caramelized Onion, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Spicy Mustard & Garlic Aioli on a fairly standard bun. The patty was American Kobe or Wagyu.
Here it is opened up and denuded of lettuce and some of the jalapeno. I have found I do not like lettuce on my burger and I am not a chile head but I like some heat. The patty was moist and tender and had lots of beef flavor. The bacon and cheese went well with it. All in all a good burger
Below is an Austrian Dog with a side of Tomato Sauce with Crispy Onions and Spicy Mustard. It was a large dog made with Wagyu. It was not to my taste and until recently I could not figure out way as I love hot dogs. The bottom line is that it is too big and the ration of the bread and meat is off. If offered it as just a sausage I would probably like it. If you want to taste the beef that becomes Kobe in Japan this is the place. They have a wide range of burgers.

No comments: