Monday, December 7, 2009

Fast Food Monday

It is a deadly combo. A fast food coupon involving pork products. I succumbed. Below in all it glory a Double Wendy's Applewood Smoked Baconator. Something I just need a burger fix.

It is also my bad fortune the Taco Bell is just a hop skip and jump from Wendys and they have some item. Below is a Cheesy Gordita Crunch. Basically a corn taco wrapped in a pandero flatbread. Not bad but not my favorite


This is a Double Steak Grande Quesadilla. Very good. Steak , cheeses and fire roasted salsa on the flatbread. Worth going and getting
















2 comments:

Celeste said...

Dude, my gallbladder hurts just looking at the photos...

Seafood Restaurants Greensboro Nc said...

Visited Greensboro Restaurant New Orleans Bar and Grill recently, was really looking forward to some boiled crawfish. It was awesome!